In Northern California (2018) and Northern Michigan (2019), I’ve sourced food through Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) shares. Here’s how it goes: I invest in a local, family-owned farm. They deliver fresh boxes of what they’ve grown to a pick-up point near me. CSA participation delights and invigorates me. I eat well, connect with rhythms of land near me, and raise a healthy, defiant fist against gargantuan ag!
Developing a Song CSA
I want song to generate liveliness in those around me like the food from local farmers nourishes me. I make music to provide mental shifts, inspiration, and courage to continue going and giving in the world. Through a Song CSA program, contributors enable this work (in ways of their choosing) and take part in receiving its harvest.
What to Expect
Original songs and licensed cover songs sent on a consistent basis to your inbox. Recorded at home and in novel settings, sometimes with collaborators. Sometimes a little imperfection like the dirt on your kale, always fresh, and ready to be impacted by listeners’ thoughts and inspirations.
- Consider which plan fits your needs:
- Full Share (8 songs/month for one year)
- Half Share (8 songs/bimonthly for one year)
- One Trial Month (8 songs for one month)
- Think of something you would be willing to contribute to support me in this craft (money, goods, or other kinds of support – you set the price)
- Fill out my CSA Sign-Up Form. I will communicate with you to complete your order. Thanks very much for supporting me in my work!
Feel free to write me about this at firstname.lastname@example.org.