In Northern California (2018) and Northern Michigan (2019), I’ve sourced food through Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) shares. Here’s how it goes: I invest in a local, family-owned farm. They deliver fresh boxes of what they’ve grown to a pick-up point near me. CSA participation delights and invigorates me. I eat well, connect with rhythms of land near me, and raise a healthy, defiant fist against gargantuan ag!
Developing a Song CSA
I want song to generate liveliness in those around me like the food from local farmers nourishes me. I make music to provide mental shifts, inspiration, and courage to continue going and giving in the world. Through a Song CSA program, contributors enable this work (in ways of their choosing) and take part in receiving its harvest. Free subscriptions without donations are also fine.
What to Expect
Original songs and licensed cover songs sent on a consistent basis to your inbox. Recorded at home and in novel settings, sometimes with collaborators. Sometimes a little imperfection like the dirt on your kale, always fresh, and ready to be impacted by listeners’ thoughts and inspirations.
- Consider which plan fits your needs:
- Full Share (8 songs/month for one year)
- Half Share (8 songs/bimonthly for one year)
- One Trial Month (8 songs for one month)
- Think of something you would be willing to contribute to support me in this craft (money, goods, or other kinds of support – you set the price)
- Fill out my CSA Sign-Up Form (click here). I will communicate with you to complete your order. Thanks very much for supporting me in my work!
Feel free to write me about this at firstname.lastname@example.org.